Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thank you for your interest

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to consider your qualifications for the position of ___________. After reviewing all the applications received, we have decided to move forward with other candidates who match our current need for this position more closely. 

We appreciate the time you invested in your application, and encourage you to continue to visit the [company name] website, to view new positions as they become available.


My thoughts on receiving rejection emails:
  • Seriously?! Dammit!
  • I was so qualified for this job!
  • At least I'm getting a notification that they've rejected me. So many companies don't even bother sending an email. I have to go on the website and check to see if I've been rejected.
  • Did they even look at my resume? Because if they did, they would know that I'm very qualified for this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment